Un mondegreen a caso:

Clicca sul titolo per visualizzare qui sotto il testo del mondegreen.
Scopri gli altri mondegreen cercando i nomi degli artisti o delle sigle tv nella colonna a sinistra.

18 luglio 2008

I GET AROUND.

I Beach Boys la cantavano così:
I get around
round round round I get around.
...
I'm gettin bugged driving up and down the same old strip
I gotta finda new place where the kids are hip
My buddies and me are getting real well known
Yeah, the bad guys know us and they leave us alone.

Spinoza la capiva così:
I get around
round round round rockin' around.
...
I'm gettin bugged driving up and down the Seymour Street
I gotta finda new place in history
My body is in me, getting real well known
Yeah, the bad guys know us and they leave us alone.

Il commento di Spinoza:
Maronna, quattro di fila.

Nessun commento: